What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- your bank information (if applicable) [THIS IS HANDLED BY THE PAYMENT PROCESSOR]
- any account-preference information you provide us
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of PARUTHIRAJ TAX SERVICES INC, its users, or others; this may include exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Questions or comments?
Thank you for choosing PARUTHIRAJ TAX SERVICES INC!